- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 5 tbsp mild curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 125g fine green beans, trimmed
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 175g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1/2 small cauliflower (about 375g), broken into small florets
- 100g ground almonds
- 410g can green lentils, drained
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic for 5-6 minutes, until softened. Stir in the curry paste and fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the coconut milk, stock, beans, potato, corn and cauliflower. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are just tender.
3. Season to taste, then stir in the ground almonds and lentils. Simmer for a few minutes more until warmed through. Serve with plain boiled rice